Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Recent events

I can't help but believe the recent events in Boston have affected me in some ways

These acts are sometimes over done on social media and the news and people do tend to get carried away

But I also believe that the victims and their loved ones have to know that people out there care

We can't just sit back and be silent
I for one am one of those that share my feelings in twitter and Facebook.
If I feel strong enough about something
You are going to read about it
I hope that the out poor of genuine concern and care have reached these victims and their families
They are not forgotten

I don't know who did this and why
And it is not for me to try and find out
And I can't even begin to wrap my brain around this

If its a conspiracy thing like everybody says, then that completely freaks me out
If its a terrorist attack, them that completely pisses me off
If its a mentally ill person, that makes me extremely sad

These kind of events affect me more than I had even imagined. Watching this unfold reminded me of 9/11 all over again
I was completely heartbroken
How
Why
All the questions
The innocent people

It's so hard to digest
I wanna know what is happening
But sometimes it's just too hard to continue to watch it

I just hope that whoever did this horrific act will pay at some point

I hope that karma comes back
Seems she always does



No comments:

Post a Comment