Thursday, April 25, 2013

full moon

ah yes
its that time of year
the FULL MOON

of course it is
thats why everything has been so whack
thats why all the crazy people are calling my office
and thats why i feel so BLAH!!!

its the FULL MOON!!!
dam it

phone call:
lady: "there is a fire in Kenner, where is it?"
me: "um, i have no idea, didnt even know there was a fire"
lady: "well......(silence)...."
me: "you can call the fire department"
lady:  "oh, ok, thank you"
me:  "you are welcome"
hang up

really?
are people THAT crazy!?!
why yes, Michele......yes they are

kinda like yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus
Yes, Michele there are crazy people in this world

*gasp*

no way



as much as i love the full moon
the way it lights up the night
especially out in the country
where there are no street lights
no porch lights
lay down in the grass, look up, watch the stars
just me and the moon
lovely <3 br="" nbsp="">

i see the moon
and the moon sees me

but the crazy people DO tend to come out

so watch out
hide your children and pets



No comments:

Post a Comment