Thursday, April 25, 2013

Best sister award

So according to my sister
I get this award

:)

I have not stopped
She bought a new house
Which needed lots of cosmetic surgery
Painting
Cleaning
Tender loving care

And that's what I have been doing for a week now
I have not stopped
My thighs will be in shape
Squatting
And painting
Cleaning

I have been over there every night till midnight or 1am
Non stop

Not that I don't enjoy spending time with her
We giggle about the stupidest things

Recently we have been focusing on a video we found on tosh.o
Oh my god
It's a stripper that shoots water out of her butt
I know right ??
What the.......????
First off
How does one come upon this thought of actually putting water inside of you and shooting it out?!?
Oh wait....I have a good idea....the guys will love it .......
Um no.....they got up and ran

Can you imagine when they go home
"Honey, you smell like sh*t"
"Oh yes dear, I was at the strip club again "
*Rolls eyes*

I guess it's better than glitter
NOT!!!!!

So she brought me flowers and has been buying me lunch/dinner/ ice cream and a new wallet. I could get use to this.

I love my sis
And honestly I can't imagine not helping her get settled in her new home

By the way
The moon is bright tonight


No comments:

Post a Comment