Saturday, April 27, 2013

Go Saints!

Ah yes
The draft is happening
We got some good. Got rid of some good ....which I hate!!! They traded one of my favorite players Ivory :(
But......lets hope they know what they are doing

So are ya ready for some football????

Cause I am!!
I need this. It's my distraction !!!
I can't wait to go to the first home game. We are going to be so loud the roof is going to come off the dome.

My sons GF is such a doll. She is the daughter I never had. Her and I get along so well. Her mom got this cheerleader doll for me. She has blond hair and brown eyes just like me and she has lucky green stones in her ears and on her ribbons. She is so cute!!!

Hopefully with this cute little cheerleaders help we will have a good season this year.

Who dat baby!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment